Yesterday was my natal day. I celebrated it by carrying the message of NA to the founder of one of the pioneering therapeutic community facilities in Southern Tagalog. I was glad because he agreed for us to start an NA meeting at his facility every Tuesday until such a time that his clients can conduct ot on their own. Afterwards, I spent the whole day in a trainor's training for a forthcoming workshop and symposium on family health and wellness. I wanted to go and attend a christmas party with my trekking buddies from high school but I felt tired and didn't relish the thought of going back to Makati through all the traffic and decided to stay home instead.
Today I attended our sunday NA meeting at the Coffee World at the Mall of Asia. This meeting is slowly but surely growing in number of attendees. We took possession of books sent by our Area Service Rep and planned our weekly service schedule for this coming week as well as our group's first Christmas party. There was a newcomer in today's meeting and he came from a facility in Masbate and found out about our meeting from MADAC. I was glad about that and glad at the progress in our group. That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment